Here are Zachary's 9 Month Pictures. :)
Monday, September 12, 2011
Zachary's 9 Month Pictures
So every month I think I mention how big Zachary is getting and how fast he's growing up.. but this time, I'm serious!! LoL He not only army crawls around the house like crazy, but now he has figured out how to sit himself up when he's laying down (which he does everytime we try to put him to bed), he can stand up holding onto the couches and move from one couch to the other, he waves (the cutest wave ever, which I am still trying to get on video), he's able to feed himself his little snacks, and he giggles like crazy when mommy or daddy tickle him! My little tiny baby is growing up!! Next step? College!! (No dating or children until he's AT LEAST 35) ;)
Here are Zachary's 9 Month Pictures. :)
Here are Zachary's 9 Month Pictures. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment