This was the best summer ever! My dad stayed home with me the entire summer.
This is me and my dad.
When we went to the Wild Animal Park, we saw a show where a cheetah was running full speed. We were so close to it that you could hear it's paws hitting the ground! This isn't the actual cheetah that was running.
This is my brother. He turned into a sasquatch wearing a Dodgers hat. He is very goofy and he loves to dance.
This is a wolf at the Zoo. They each have a dog friend that they are raised with. It helps them feel safe and be more friendly.
Jake and I went to the movies to see the new Planet of the Apes movie with Grandma, Paps, Uncle Nicholas and Rebecca.
I also met my great grandparents that just moved here from Florida. We stayed at their house for 2 days.
I love you and mis you all and will see you soon!
Love,
Joshie




No comments:
Post a Comment