Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Our Growing Boy

It's amazing how much Zachary has grown and changed since he was born! It's so hard to believe that he will be 2 months old on the 12th! He has such an awesome personality already.. he giggles and smiles and is just such a happy little guy! Before he was born, I was a little nervous about how I would handle waking up in the middle of the night, spending all of my time taking care of someone else and having someone completely depend on me for everything. The truth is, I absolutely love every single minute of it and wouldn't trade it for the world. He makes me laugh so hard.. especially in the middle of the night after I feed him and put him in bed and he just stares up at me with a huge smile on his face. I give him his pacifier and he can't even hold it in his mouth because he's smiling so big. :) Being a mom is the best thing ever. I never knew love at first sight was real or that loving someone so much was even possible... and then I met Zachary! :)

Here are some recent pictures of him:

 He loves to lay on our bed and watch "The Wonder Pets"

 When I was about 2 years old, I had a baseball outfit similar to this that I wore all the time.. so I couldn't resist buying it when we saw it :)

 Such a happy little guy! :)

 He loves his turtle mobile.. he sits and stares at it and smiles..

 ... and laughs! It is so adorable!

 




 Zachary was taking a nap at his great grandmas house, and his cousins decided they wanted to get in bed and play with him. :)


We all went for a walk.. Zachary crashed out in the wagon. :) 


Uncle Ryan says we should put a jumpsuit and hockey mask on Zachary and he would look like Michael Myers.. LoL

1 comment:

  1. OMG he keeps getting cuter! I'm jealous that those two little brats--I mean, my two little girls--got to see you guys and I didn't! It looks like Zackwee enjoys you as much as you enjoy him. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete